Welcome to Revish!
If you love reading and sharing your reading experiences you're in the right place! Revish lets you:
- Write reviews of any books you read
- Maintain a reading list and share it with friends
- Keep a reading journal - look back and see what you were reading at any time
- Read reviews by other Revish members
- Create and participate in groups, to discuss books, reading or anything else
- Use our API and widgets to include your Revish content on your blog or website
- Receive books with Revish Connect (coming soon)
Sign up now. It's free and easy!
- City of Saints and Madmen by Jeff Vandermeer
- Call the Midwife: A Memoir of Birth, Joy, and Hard Times by Jennifer Worth
- Surrealist Love Poems by
- Fear and Trembling by Soren Kierkegaard
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
In the groups
- Greetings from Minneapolis ! by deborah in Introduce yourself
- DNF: Did Not Finish by lanka in Feature requests
- More Men are Caregivers Than Ever Before by visitangels in Senior Home Care
- Interview and Blog Tour with Sue Kasson, Zero Stress Selling by luckymarjo in Book Readers and Authors
- Interview and Blog Tour with Ginger Marks, Publishing & Digital Design Services by luckymarjo in Book Readers and Authors
- Dear !
Thanks for sharing your review on this b…
by deborah on The Night Eternal (The Strain Trilogy)
- Nice review
by johny3131 on Ashes, Ashes
- I loved your review. Very nice.
by truvahorse on The Only Way Out: Forgiveness - The Path to Peace & Happiness (Volume 2)
- Great Book!
by Computerans on Bulletproof Ajax